FACILITY FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
1. The singing of devotional hymns at the Morning Assembly.
2. Interpretation of prayers and scriptures.
3. Celebration of religious festivals.
4. Organizing lectures on different religious occasions.
5. Formal teaching of Divinity in the classes. All the students are required to undergo a course in Divinity which is treated as a subject.
6. Special Value Education Project in the school.
|1.||April||-||Celebration of Baisakhi|
|2.||July||-||Guru HarkrishanJi’sParkashUtsav Celebration|
|(i) Kirtan Competition (Primary & Middle)|
|(ii) Talent Hunt (Based on Sikhism) Primary|
|3.||August||-||Gurmat Quiz (Primary, Middle)|
|4.||November||-||Guru Granth Sahib Ji's ParkashUtsav Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Recitation Contest|
|5.||September||-||Guru Nanak Dev Ji's ParkashUtsav Celebration|
|Guru TeghBahadurJi’s Martyrdom Day Recitation of Salok Mahalla IX (Middle and Senior)|
|6.||December||-||Martyrdom Day of Four Sahibjadas|
|7.||January||-||ParkashUtsav of Guru Gobind Singh Ji|
"We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness."